Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello Blog

I became a lover of the blogging world while planning my wedding last year. I was married in October and a week later we moved into our first home. I went from a daily visitor of Snippet & ink, Style Me Pretty, and In This Instance to hourly stalking of Coco & Kelly, Cococozy, and Mrs. Limestone. (These are a small list of the masses I visit daily). I love seeing the creative geniuses out there that turn weddings into fabulous personal events and homes into stunning spaces that stop me mid-scroll.

Having our first home is so exciting and at the same time very overwhelming. We purchased a condo unit in a vintage building (built in 1903) in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood. The unit was "updated" 19 years ago but needs a lot of TLC, as well as furniture, paint, and some renovating. I hope to use this blog to document our road from an old home with lots of potential to 'our home' that we are in love with every inch of.

No comments:

Post a Comment