Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Max Azria's Home

Ok, I know that this home has been posted on a few blogs already but I can't help myself but post it here as well. I love the use of metallics and bright pops of color throughout the house. It's really very amazing. Plus I am pretty positive that I have found my new living room inspiration!

I absolutely love the pale gray walls, the classic pieces - sofa, ottoman, coffee table - All mixed in with bright orange, deep brown, and pops of silver and bronze. To me this is the perfect mix of traditional and modern- love it! I have been scouring over how to mix gray and brown with bright colors and I think this room has nailed it. Now I just hope I can do something similar in my own living room.




I wish I had a spare room in my home to decorate in this black, yellow, and white. Gorgeous!
I've always wanted a library with floor to ceiling shelves that require a ladder to reach the highest books.
I'm very jealous.

I have no idea what is going on here with this tree trunk/waterfall but it looks cool.

Amazing ceiling.

I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I did. What a beautiful couple and a beautiful home.

All images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment