Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Year and One Day

Happy one year and one day anniversary to my wonderful husband! I would have loved to do a post on our actual 1 year anniversary but we went away for the weekend to celebrate and just returned last night. (The truth is I probably could have done one last night but we had a date with our sofa to watch our DVR'd TV shows).

It truly is amazing - and a little scary - how fast this year has gone by. It has been filled with lots of big moments - purchasing our first home, picking out our puppy, and many little ones - eating our meals on storage containers before we had furniture, and sleeping in our living room for weeks while our downstairs bedroom was ripped apart. We are so lucky to have each other, and our friends and family, and so lucky to live the lives we do together. Here are some of my favorite photos from our wedding day.

My husband and I met before our ceremony to take some pictures around the city, including Union Station.










The Ceremony at the Church








The Reception and its details







All photos by Matt Schademann

1 comment: