Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Here!

The second issue of Lonny has arrived. I never got to post on the first issue, although I spent hours upon hours scouring through it. Time just seems to be flying by me. By the time I had truly gotten through it all I felt like it was old news. I've been checking back pretty frequently recently and thinking to myself - the next issue has to be coming soon. I could not wait - and now it's here!

I'll most likely be spending a large majority of today devouring this issue and catching up on the last few days I've missed in my google reader. I had a few posts planned for today since my posts have been lacking in frequency. I don't know how so many people do this daily - it's a lot of work - I give you lots of credit! I wish I had more time for this because I love doing it! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with my favorites from Lonny. Until then -



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment