Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello Spring

Oh Spring, I've been very impatiently waiting for you. I believe you have finally arrived! There is this shift you can feel and see in Chicago when spring has truly begun. It is like one day the whole city comes to life and all the people come out of hiding. Today is it, (yesterday may have been it really, but I'm going to say today since this is when I'm posting this). It makes me so happy. I wore flip flops. This was probably unnecessary but flip flops make it real for me, along with keeping our back door open. My dogs are also thrilled because this means lots of trips to the park. Nonetheless here are some pretty images that make me think spring.





Images from House Beautiful, Style Me Pretty, Bryn Alexandra, and of course what would spring be without J. Crew

4 comments:

  1. Suzie it's 75 and sunny! It's perfect out - this was the neverending winter so I could not be happier to see this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello spring! Love the birdcages hanging from the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way...its spring when Im wearing flip flops. Everything is really blooming because of all the wind and rain, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete