Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello Luck

A couple of weeks ago I had a day filled with luck. Lots and lots of good luck. First I received an email informing me that I was one of three winners of the Trex Designer Deck Contest. The prize is a $20,000 deck makeover! I must say I owe a special thanks to Eddie Ross who posted about the contest on his blog, leading me to enter. So thank you Eddie Ross and thank you Trex for a wonderful opportunity and wonderful prize!


And a mere few hours after that awesome news I received another email informing me I had scored an internship that I had interviewed for with the Misse from Honey Bee Weddings. Honey Bee Wedding's is a day of coordination and full wedding planning company. I really adore anything event or interior design related and would love to transition myself into a career in these industries - so I am so ecstatic about the opportunity to work with this company. I really feel there is not better way to learn than hands on experience.

These things along with my job that pays the bills and my blog will keep my super busy this fall. But I am so excited for the opportunities the end of this year may bring and so excited to continue sharing all of these little adventures with you. Hope you'll continue to join me for the ride.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, congratulations!! You should buy a lottery ticket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that deck makeover rocks on! and congratulations on the internship. yeah, you should probably buy a couple lottery tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth!

    We're thrilled you won the TREX contest! Congratulations! We can't wait to help create the deck of your dreams!!

    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Luck is on your side!!! Can't wait to see your deck all "Eddie Ross"-ified!!!
    pve

    ReplyDelete