Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Bobbette & Belle

I'm back with my newest installment of Wedding Wednesdays. This week I have some great sweets inspiration. Meet Bobbette & Belle. They own a little pastry shop/bakery in Toronto. They make some of the most beautiful cakes and macarons that I have ever seen. I first saw them when Amy Atlas featured this display.


How gorgeous is that cake?!


I even loved the styling of the event.

Next up are some images of their dessert tables, as well as detailed views of their cakes and macarons.
I love a good macaron tower - how beautiful is this?


Macaron favors.






Here are some images from their shop via weddingbells



4 comments:

  1. These cakes! Gorgeous, I love the white and green cake with the gold trim, so sweet! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their style! Thanks for posting these-inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to get married all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are so beautiful! and so cakes...no words!!!!!!i love them

    ReplyDelete