Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh, Christmas Table

So I insisted that this year we would not be hosting a Holiday in our home.  But I caved and we will be hosting 17 family members for Christmas day.  I really do enjoy having so many people we love eating, drinking, and having a merry time in our tiny, little condo.  My downfall is that I can't help but to have many ideas of grandeur.  So here are my Christmas Table inspiration photos for this year.



















Trust me, I know these images probably seem all over the place in terms of style.  Some rustic, some with classic elements, and some very modern.  And really I'm hoping my table this year will be a little bit of each. I'm planning on a mix of aqua, chartreuse, gold, & white.  How many of your hosting?  Big plans for your Holiday tables?

No comments:

Post a Comment